So, you've activated your Fuchs Tutoring engagement account and you're wondering what to do next? Here are 7 steps to get started:
- Practice. Comment below to say hello! This is how you will ask follow up questions on FAQ's or respond to resources and announcements.
- Orientation. Check out your group memberships and browse through the group(s) you have access to. Start checking out what is already posted in the group, and what still needs sharing. Learn who else is in your group by selecting the "Members" column on the right.
- Learn. Navigate to the resources page and find out which resources your colleagues have shared with your group(s).
- Start sharing! Do you have resources of your own that your group members may find useful? Go to the group's page to share. Review the orientation to groups to find out how.
- Plan. Review the calendar of archived and future events. This is where you will find post-meeting materials, stay up to date on your group's schedule, and share events you think your colleagues should know about!
- Update your profile. Include a picture and complete your bio so others can find you and you can more easily ENGAGE with your team.
- Ask Questions. Keep checking back for more FAQ's as we build our User Guide portion of the website, and always feel free to post your own question as an FAQ or in the comments below.